Candice Eddington - Due Diligence Analyst (Senior Technical Writer)
Candice has more than five years of experience in project coordination with vast experience in technical writing. Her wide range of experience and skills allows her to assist staff and clients with understanding the process and information included within the Property Condition Assessment reports.
Through experience and training with JPS & Associates in technical writing, multi‐family housing evaluations and property inspections, Candice understands the needs of each client and requirements needed to provide an accurate evaluation of the property.
Summary of Relevant Experience
• 5 years Team Leader experience
• 5 years Skilled Technical Writer experience
• 3 years Client/Customer Support experience
Facilities Analysis Experience
• 5 years of experience in Plan Risk Analysis for Mortgage Financing (Property Conditions Assessments)
• 5 year of experience in Technical Writing
• JPS In‐house PCNA field training and report training
• Bachelor of Science, Biology, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO ‐ 2002
• Certificate in Learn to Serve + Self Serve