Cynthia’s strengths are in the areas of project management, client coordination, renovation and historic renovation, tax‐credit projects, design, and construction administration. Her 17‐year experience has encompassed a broad range of project types, ranging from assisted living facilities, educational, hospitality, restaurants, banking, religious structures, convention and civic centers, to multi‐family facilities and historic renovation projects.
Cynthia also has experience with evaluating and inspection of existing buildings and facilities as it relates to the National Register of historic buildings and State and Federal Tax Credit programs.
Summary of Relevant Experience
• 17 years of Architectural Design Experience
• 14 years of Contract Administration Experience
• 12 years of Site Evaluation Experience
Architectural Project Experience
• The Wilshire, Springfield, MO (historic preservation condo building)**
• SIX23 Condos, Springfield, MO**
• Boston Baseball Field of Dreams, Malden, MA*
• Bass Pro Shops (various locations in MO, FL, IL and TX)***
• Heartland Operations Center, Dubuque, IA. A 50,000 sqft National Register of Historic Places**
• Bachelor of Architecture , Hammons School of Architecture, Drury University, 1996
• Registered Architect in Missouri
• NCARB Certificate
Professional Honors and Affiliations
• American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• “Best Total Building Rehabilitation Over 5,000 sqft”‐ 2005 Main Street Iowa Award
• “2005 Preservation at it’s Best” award‐ Iowa Historic Preservation Alliance
• “Best Total Building Rehab”‐ Dubuque Main Street 19th Anniversary Award 2003‐2004
• “Outstanding Preservation Project Commercial Project over $500,000”‐ State Historical Society of Iowa Property Rehabilitation Tax Credit 2006
• “Illumination Design Award”‐ Heart of America Section Illumination Engineering Society
* Indicates work done while employee at Pellham Phillips A&E.
**Indicates work done while employee at Casey Architecture.
***Indicates work done while employee at Wischmeyer Architects.