Stacey L. Smith - Due Diligence Analyst (Senior Technical Writer)
Stacey has more than ten years of experience in management training, office management, project coordination and customer service with 6 years of report writing, data entry and technical writing. Her range of experience and skills allows her to work closely with office staff and our inspectors to understand the process and information included within the Property Condition Assessment reports.
Through experience and training with JPS & Associates in technical writing, multi‐family housing evaluations and property inspections, Stacey understands the needs of each client and requirements needed to provide an accurate evaluation of the property.
Summary of Relevant Experience
• 8 years Corporate Team Leader experience
• 6 years Skilled Technical Writer experience
• 10 years Client/Customer Support experience
Facilities Analysis Experience
• 6 years of experience in Plan Risk Analysis for Mortgage Financing (Property Conditions Assessments)
• 6 year of experience in Technical Writing with production of over 160 CNA reports
• JPS In‐house PCNA field training and report training
• JPS In‐house Plan & Cost Review training
• Attended Ozarks Technical Community College – Springfield, Mo
• Corporate Management Training Program ‐ RomaCorp
• Various industry Leadership and Management training programs and seminars