Jeff’s strengths are in the areas of project management, client coordination and communication, design, and construction administration. His 18‐year experience has encompassed a broad range of project types, ranging from assisted living facilities, educational, hospitality, restaurants, banking, religious structures, convention and civic centers, to multi‐family facilities analysis and design.
Jeff also has experience with evaluating multi‐family and senior housing and inspections services as they relate to multi‐family, senior housing and medical facilities, providing evaluation services and property inspections, working directly with Mortgage Companies, Tax Credit Investment Companies, Bond Houses, State Housing, Finance Agencies, Non Profit Housing Corporations and The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Summary of Relevant Experience
• 18 years of Architectural Design Experience
• 15 years of Contract Administration Experience
• 3 years of Property Evaluation Experience
• 1 years of experience in Plan and Cost Reviews for Mortgage Financing
• 12 years of Site Evaluation Experience
Architectural Project Experience
• Paradise Park Assisted Living Facilities – Multiple locations in Chicago, Il
• Boy’s and Girl’s Town of Missouri facilities – Various cities in MO
• Construction Administration for the Central Region of Wal‐Mart program*
• Various Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Centers for John Q Hammons Company**
• Bachelor of Architecture , College of Architecture, Kansas University, 1995
• Registered Architect in Missouri and Texas
• NCARB Certificate
• LEED AP BD+C
Professional Honors and Affiliations
• American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• Planning and Zoning Board for the City of Fordland – Former Chairperson
• Harvey County Habitat For Humanity – Former Public Relations Chairperson
• Leadership Newton Program – Former Board of Trustees Member
• Newton/North Newton Historic Preservation Committee – Former Board Member
* Indicates work done while employee at pb2 architects & engineers.
**Indicates work done while employee at Butler Rosenbury & Partners.